Tuesday, March 21, 2006

If your dog it too fat

 



   Isn't this guy just to cute? He is the result of 3 things in my life. I work for a veterinarian, I'm on  weight watchers struggling with my own cellulite issues & I have a cafepress store that features this pet designs. Anyway, I put these 3 things together and came up with this little guy.
                                          Image hosting by Photobucket



On a lighter note, I'm eating cherry tomatoes and Ruby, my Pembroke welsh corgi is begging for one. She'd probably eat it. She eats brussell sprouts, green beans and bananas. She also gets into the magazine rack and gets out magazines and papers that she likes to read. Problem is she has a heck of time turning the pages with her paws and ends up using a combination of paws and teeth and shreds the stuff and scatters it all over the house. Thank goodness its just paper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home