Thursday, December 01, 2005

Redneck Gear

Ok, so I've been working on this store at cafepress.com. All the promo stuff says get a blog. So I'm getting a blog and now I'm going to tell you about my store.
I kept getting emails in my bulk box from cafepress, Make Money selling t shirts. Finally I opened one and "WOW" a bulk email worth opening.

So I decided to open a store. But I needed a theme. Well, I have this photo of my grown kids playing redneck horseshoes at a family reunion. For those of you who don't know what that is. Instead of using regular horseshoes, you use toliet seats. "Voila" we invented a new game. Redneck horseshoe pitching. It's a hoot, especially if you ad a little Budlight.

Anyway the store has grown from there. Now have redneck plate scraper, redneck notepad & redneck breath test, along with other humor, satire and stuff thats pokes fun at others. Things like cow flatulance & vegetarian salad bar.

Also have another site that includes the nice stuff, pictures of dogs, corgis, golden retrievers, and light humorous religious items.

So check out the stores if you need a laugh!
http://www.cafepress.com/missingnebraska
http://www.cafepress.com/nebraskalife

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home