Monday, March 20, 2006

zazzle.com/shcirerf*

OK, I got the zazzle star. Actually it's a link to my website with zazzle.com.
http://www.zazzle.com/shcirerf*
It's another site on the web where I'm featuring my "Dust Bunny" collection. It's similar to Cafepress. Cafepress has more choice of products in general, but Zazzle has more choices in shirts. So I figured what the heck. May as well have my stuff in as many places as possible.

I was hanging out on some forum boards last night. One guy got really mad. Thought I was some kind of spammer. I'm too lazy for that. That would mean hanging out on that forum all the time an posting one insane post after another. Like I said I'm to lazy for that and I've got better things to do. Did re post and apoligize if I'd offended them, I put up a link to one of my designs that was relevant to the forum because I thought they might like it. Won't do that again. Probably will unsubscribe. Don't need the headache.

On the weather. It's snowing & snowing & snowing & snowing. It's the FIRST DAY OF SPRING for heaven sake. It should have done this in December or January. The snow is cold and wet and heavy. Will make for a long trip home. There's only one highway out of town left open. Thank god I can go that way. Then it's 18 miles home. Should have stayed in bed this morning. I really am in Nebraska. Cold, snowy western Nebraska.

Well it's about time to head out so I'd better get all my winter duds on so I can head home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home