Sunday, March 19, 2006

Whew its been awhile since I was here. Time flies when you're having fun. Spent a lot of my free time working on my websites. www.cafepress.com/missingnebraska
Reorganized the Redneck designs into one section called Redneck Revue

I found out that in some places that cute little triangle at the top of the back of your thong is called a whale tail. So I added 2 new designs for that. One for women and one for men. Whale Tails
Also redid the thong inspector design, it looks much better now. It can be seen on the Whale tails page.

Also added a couple of new law enforcement humor designs. My son can arrest your honor student is my favorite right now. I get so sick of seeing those bumper stickers that say my kid is an honor student. You know these parents don't have any idea what that kid is doing late on a Saturday night when they're out with their pals. Just because they're an honor student doesn't mean they're a class a polite stand up citizen.

I'm also working on a page of designs, shirts mostly, that are 1-3 words. Generic stuff like crazy, insane, disturbed, cute, sexy, frustrated, princess, etc. The simple stuff seems to sell fairly well.

Am going to spend some time reaorganizing the missing nebraska site as it is getting very cluttered. Need to put some of the random humor stuff in one section so there's not quite so much stuff on the home page. I know it means people have to make more clicks to get to stuff but the home page is getting really messy and hard to look at. Too much stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home