Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Sidney Talk

My son called me last night and said to check out a blog here called Some guy in Sidney, NE is major mad at the city council about some letter signed by a couple of the council members. He goes on and on but so far hasn't published the letter, which he says he has a copy of. I'm not exactly sure why he's so mad. Seems to have a lot to do with the mysterious "letter".

He probably has a point. I wish he'd get to it. However, I also don't think he's done his homework very well on some of the council members. For instance he claims Mayor Weiderspon is not available to the public like a mayor should be. Dave Weiderspon on top of being mayor is also a Veterinarian with a wife and 3 kids. Veterinarians are Drs. They are on call just like any other Dr. and he doesn't have a back up, he's the only Dr. in his office. These guys are busy and work very hard caring for the animals in our community. And it's just not the dogs and cats, it's cows, pigs, horses, sheep, remember we are a rural farming community.

Marvin Filsinger did go to college, although off the top of my head I'm not sure where. He's also a very successful businessman, and very intelligent in the nature of construction etc. a business he's been in for years.

The other guys I don't know much about and really don't care. I could find out more if I wanted to. Actually, I thing I'll give Terry Christopher and Cottonwood Creations a call. That is a guy who knows all the gossip, I'm sure he can fill me in on the whole scoop.

While I was reading Sidney Talk, I took the opportunity to post a link to my shop, . Hey, the blog owner looked and complimented me on my site. Advertising is always good! And since this blog is soon to be more popular, I think I'll post a lot and use my site and signature. What the heck. Small town politics, ya gotta love it! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home